Hail/Wind Coverage

Damage to crops

Hail insurance refers to a policy bought by farmers that covers damage to crops because of hail. A wind endorsement is a more comprehensive option to cover wind damage. This will pay for direct loss from wind for lodged or green snapped corn. Many farmers purchase crop hail/wind coverage as a supplement to MPCI. Crop-hail/wind policies often have a low or even no deductible

Scroll to Top